Saturday 23 October 2010

Sumatra, Sport and a bit of Suffering

This all of a sudden has become a rather good ILP week. Since I am not doing regular updates on Wednesdays anymore my rhythm has changed quite a bit. Sometimes I am a bit stunned how coincidences compliment each other. The freeing up of my Wednesdays happened just in time to accommodate the changes in my day job. Now I have a main meeting on Wednesdays for which I need the time to prepare on Mondays and Tuesdays. So now my writing days have become work days while the last half of the week becomes IL time. One has to be careful though, to not get distracted by running errands or general fuzziness.

Well this week started in good shape, skipped walking on Monday but had a good workout on Tuesday, meeting on Wednesday went all well, and on Thursday I attended another MySecretKitchen food tasting party. It was lovely to catch up with Lyna the friend who was the consultant at my own party back in May, and to meet with the neighbours.

... and then I had a weird night. Friday morning I woke up with a sore back which then got better throughout the day. Thus I had another great workout that evening, no pain, feeling great, went to bed and woke in the middle of the night as if a bulldozer had hit my right rib cage. I had to skip my leg training on Saturday morning... grrr, especially leg training! I like my Saturday morning sessions; they are efficient and they usually inspire me to update the blog... sigh!

Well, and then it turned out that the pain got less when sitting nice and upright... like at a computer! Well, one has to take what is given and so I eventually started to fill the travel blog with my Sumatra diary. And because Michelle Desilets from Orangutan Land Trust started the whole thing with a tweet, I had to go circles and added the respective articles on the charity blog and the story blog as well.

Now the only blog that hasn't been touched yet is 'Nutrition', but so far I am rather happy with the new style. Updates are done so easily... well, and I even got some comments :o))

Have a great week and don't forget to once in a while to remember your dreams

Love

1 comment: